With a Closet edit service you’ll look good in the clothes you already own.
Performing a closet edit service for yourself is a task that’s about as much fun as sitting in traffic, but just like paying rent, it must be done. To make this daunting-yet-totally-refreshing experience easier on you, we will help you decide what’s worth keeping and what needs to go. The result will be a perfectly edited wardrobe, which will make getting ready even easier.
During this closet edit appointment, we will:
- Take a look at your entire wardrobe
- Donate outdated and unworn pieces through tax-deductible charitable donations
- Recommend alterations as needed to any existing clothing
- Create complete looks, taking pictures of each combination for a quick look, and painless wardrobe decisions
- Talk about fit, proportion, and silhouette
- Organize and categorize your clothes, making them easier to match up
- Identify opportunity for new clothing items and accessories
- Editing your closet will take Approximately 2-5 hours